Food & Beverage Packaging adhesives
Because Glue Dots® are available in FDA compliant formulas for both direct and indirect food contact, our adhesives have become a trusted solution in food and beverage packaging. By providing an instant bond, with an immediate solution, Glue Dots offer a way to present your product and preserve your brand.
Use Glue Dots’ food & beverage packaging adhesives to:
- Secure products within packaging
- Extend shelf life by securing desiccants or oxygen absorbers
- Efficiently group small items together in one package
- Attach labels, coupons and samples cleanly without waste
- Perform hot melt repairs, control damage, breakage and loss keeping products on the shelf
Glue Dots are:
- Faster and safer than hot glues
- Cleaner than liquid adhesives and double-sided tapes
- No mess. No residue. No odor.
- Available in freezer grade formulas
- Available in FDA compliant formulas
Recommended food & beverage adhesives:
- Standard Glue Dots products that are commonly used with hand-held applicators
Recommended food & beverage packaging hand-held applicators:
- Dot Shot® Pro - Apply Glue Dots quickly, cleanly and precisely with the portable, handheld Dot Shot Pro. The Dot Shot Pro dispenses one or more Glue Dots’ adhesive patterns at a time and can accommodate a multitude of patterns including, standard Glue Dots, Stitch and MatrX.
- QuikDot™ Pro - The QuikDot Pro seamlessly seals lightweight chipboard and corrugate, without cumbersome tape pads or hot melt glue guns. Together the refillable QuikDot Pro applicator and Glue Dots Brand adhesives are a fast easy way to increase your efficiency in food & beverage packaging.
- QuikDot Pro Distributes Success - Read More (pdf)